What’s the difference between a regular Tune-Up and Scheduled Maintenance? Well, your Scheduled Maintenance is a Tune-Up that includes a whole lot more, and is the best way prevent car repairs. The Owner’s Manual in your vehicle outlines when scheduled maintenance and mileage check-ups are recommended (typically at 30,000; 60,000; and 90,000 miles). We are here to assist you in developing a routine car Maintenance Plan. Our advanced car diagnostic tools can pinpoint car repairs that can extend the life of your vehicle and ensure proper running condition.
– Timing Belt or Timing Chain
– Oil Change/Oil Filter Change
– Fluid Changes
– Transmission Inspections & Fluid Replacements
– Suspension (shocks/struts, mounts, ball joints, control arms, stabilizer bars)
– Exhaust (pipes, components, mounts)
– Steering Components (tie rods, steering rack, power steering pump, lines and fluid)
Call us today at (970) 224-9718 to learn more about how we can keep your car running at its best while providing you with honest auto service you can trust. True to our motto, MazTech All Tech Automotive is where trust is truly the bottom line.