Scheduled Car Maintenance in Fort Collins, CO
Ensure Proper Running Condition
What’s the difference between a regular Tune-Up and Scheduled Maintenance? Well, your Scheduled Maintenance is a Tune-Up that includes a whole lot more, and is the best way prevent car repairs. The Owner’s Manual in your vehicle outlines when scheduled maintenance and mileage check-ups are recommended (typically at 30,000; 60,000; and 90,000 miles). We are here to assist you in developing a routine Fort Collins car maintenance plan. Our advanced car diagnostic tools can pinpoint car repairs that can extend the life of your vehicle and ensure proper running condition.
Scheduled maintenance services include:
– Timing Belt or Timing Chain
– Oil Change/Oil Filter Change
– Fluid Changes
– Transmission Inspections & Fluid Replacements
– Suspension (shocks/struts, mounts, ball joints, control arms, stabilizer bars)
– Exhaust (pipes, components, mounts)
– Steering Components (tie rods, steering rack, power steering pump, lines and fluid)
Thank you for making us your choice for all your Fort Collins car maintenance needs.
Brakes should be inspected annually, let us get you scheduled today!